jueves, 7 de diciembre de 2017

Challenge # 48: Favorite Quote

Hi Ladies is time for a new challenge at Challenge YOUrself and we are asking you to make a layout using a picture of YOU and your favorite Quote.

Hola Amigas llego la hora de un nuevo reto en Challenge YOUrself y esta vez queremos que hagan una layout con una foto de ustedes y su frase favorita.

It took me a while to choose my quote and finally when I was going to my Instagram feed I saw it and I love it:

"NO MATTER HOW YOU FEEL. GET UP, DRESS UP, SHOW UP, AND NEVER GIVE UP"

I really felt it close, my year has been full of situations and I decide to do that...get up, dress up, show up and never give up".
For my layout I used Paige Taylor's Turn the page papers and ephemera and a cut file for my quote. I also used stitch over the words.

Me costo harto elegir mi frase, pero una tarde mirando mi instagram la encontré:

"NO MATTER HOW YOU FEEL. GET UP, DRESS UP, SHOW UP, AND NEVER GIVE UP"

No importa como te sientas. Levantate, vistete, aparece y nunca te rindas.

Me sentí muy identificada con esa frase, creo que resume muy bien todo lo que este año ha sido para mi.
La layout la hice con papeles y ephemera de la colección Turn the Page de Paige Taylor, letras que corté en mi Cameo y la máquina de coser que la pase sobre las letras. 

Heres my take. Acá está mi layout:


Join us, promise is going to be fun. Participen, les prometo que les encantará.

1 comentario:

  1. Your layout is absolutely beautiful, Cindy! Just stopping by to thank you for your gorgeous page!

    ResponderEliminar